Re: speedos

Adam,
  I added the white gauges to my Scirocco.  I bought them from a place
called Drivers edge out of the back of EC.  They were in Florida if I
recall.  Then after hearing nightmares about not being able to calibrate
the needle after taking it off the face, and the spring unwinding, I took
out the instrument cluster and took it to the local speedo repair shop
for the gauge install, and a 60,000 R&R.  It cost around $75 for the full
service, and I got it  back in a couple of days.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe