Re: Quest for a license-re-revoking amount of power

At 12:23 PM 12/16/96 +0500, you wrote:

>Do you think an operation like that wouldn't be worthwhile if my head wasn't
>ported/polished?

Depends on your budget. If you got the money for it, why not just buy one already
built for 3-6K.
If your gonna go to all the effort and expense of having a block bored out to
2.1L, you had better have the head ported and polished also.

>Should I just say "to hell with it" and give A.M. my car and cam and 2.1 kit
>and tell them to "Go to town!"?
>Gimme the low-down, kids!
>
>Chris Taylor

Ya, to hell with it. Thats what you should say and turn the car over. Let the pros
do it for you.

Shawn