Re: Speedometer needle

At 10:16 AM 12/16/96 +0500, you wrote:
>Shawn,
>
>        I'll try not to be a knucklehead here(although I do agree with you
>about the intelligence level of some of these questions).  Mine is simple.
>How do you get the needle off the speedometer so that you can remove  the
>gears?  You'd be amazed how much you can dissasemble without removing that
>needle.
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Dan Ruddick
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My beef with some of these "Q's " are that they are not even researching the
tinniest bit on how to fix their problems. I dont mind anwsering their
questions but come on guys.
MUTE is asking me via private E-mail how to remove spark plugs. He insists
hes serious but I have a hard time believing him. All the mods on his car
and he dont know how to remove a plug? I think the game is afoot! OK, I
give, whats the punch line.....

Your question is a tough one! I have never removed the needle without
breaking it! (Only tried it once) So im no expert on this topic, for sure!

I find it easier to just buy another cluster from a junkyard and pop it in
after resetting the odometer. This is one rebuild thats easier to replace
than it is to repair. Thats just me.

Shawn