Tweeters on ceiling

Hi!

I have a alpine amp (2 channels) connected to a 2sub/2tweet pack in a
box in my hatch.  Since there is no sound in front, I would like to
install 2 tweeters on my ceiling.

- What brand would you recommend?  Pionner?

- How do I link up the tweeters?  To the amp on the same line as the
sub/tweets?  Or on the car stereo?  If I connect it to the car
stereo, will it be loud enough?  The stereo is a Kenwood.

Thanx,

Frank