lot's of rocco's

It seems that about every week or so there are 1 or 2 Scirocco's for sale
in the paper.  Is that what it's like everywhere else?  It's more than
what I'm used to seeing.  It seems as though car prices here in Colorado
are lower than they were in Illinois.  Maybe it's 'cause everyone needs a
utility vehicle to get around in the mountains and those are in higher
demand or something.  Anyway, I've seen nice 16V's go for around $2400
and nice 8v's with new exhaust and suspension and paint for $1100.  That
last one that caught my eye was a 16V in good shape except for a dent on
the panel behind the door go for $1200.  Is this normal?  Just
wondering.

	shadrach