The 'List is back!

Glad to see that I'm getting more than 1 piece of Scirocco list mail per day.

Since I can't leave an email so short, I'll bore you all w/ my new plans.  I
bought Rus's Oettinger Euro-spec Intake cam recently.  I asked around on the
installation process, and the general concensus was that it is a BIG deal,
and that I should do everything else possible while I'm in there, so I don't
have to do it again for awhile.  With that in mind, I'm throwing a 2.0L
shortblock in (anyone know where i can get a used one <16v>?), along with my
cam, and a Velocity header.  With all this good stuff, I get to bump my
Power Module up to the top setting, too!  While I'm in there, I'm replacing
the lifters, belts, etc. as well.  Since this will cost roughly $1400, and I
have no source of income (except selling possessions, which has gotten me
@$200 so far), I see this happening in the summer.

Christoph Taylorschnitzel
'87 16v Scirocco [garaged 'til fair weather prevails]
'95 Jeep Grand Cherokee

West Ambler Johnston Hall
Virginia Tech Campus
chtaylo4@vt.edu  [offline from Dec.19 to Jan 12--write to aol.com address]