Ignition

Has anyone ever had a problem with your ignition?  I'll be driving down
the road and a relay will click and everything not wired hot will stop
working, so I'm thinking it's slipping out of accessory somehow.  The
headlights, wipers, blah, blah will just quit.  I jiggle the ignition and it
all comes back on again for a while until the relay clicks again.  How
annoying...

-Mike
89 Euro Scala