Re: chirping in 2nd...

>Could I get away with putting the 205 on the stock teardrop
>wheels?

It would fit, but it'll look funny because of the 6 inch wide rims.  The
sidewalls would have to curve in to fit the rim.  I've seen this on a
Jetta GLi and it looks pretty damn stupid, IMO.  Go all out and buy
some 15 X 7!!  Then you can put 205s on there and it would look
just fine.

>225/50-14s

Nope, I've never seen this size.  Why would you want to put such
a wide tire on a 6" wide rim?  If you could find this size, it would
probably be very expensive.  Again...buy 15 X 7!!  :-)

-Mike
89 Scala