Damn headlights!

I have a problem with my headlights.  My low beams work fine, but
when I hit my high beams, they both light up on the driver side.  On
the other side, the high and low go out and just my 'dim' (Euro thing) lights up.  The relay maybe?  Oh, another thing...my blue high beam indicator light on the dash stop working, too, at about the same time.  Weird, huh?  Whatcha think?

-Mike
89 Scala