Re: scirocco-l-digest V1 #48 (fwd)

At 05:47 PM 12/1/96 +0800, you wrote:

>You get used to the reply being one way, and then when it changes you
>got to remember how to reply.  My problem  is that I belong to 4
>different lists and now 2 of them default to the sender, the other 2
>to the list.  Just got to be more careful is all.  It is better this
>way so we don't need to see all the personal bantering.
>
>Rick

Actually, I kinda hate it. Not only is it one more thing I gotta do in
replying to you guys, but now im getting duplicate  mailings from you
and Tim, so far.
All that needed to be done is those few people start sending personal
mail to who they intend and not the list. its kind of like punishing
the whole group for one screwup.
Rick, you still havent done the clutch? heh, im gonna put in a 020
close ratio 5 speed with the Velocity 80% diff kit on thursday. I'll be
done in an hour........ Phbthhhhhhhh!!!! heh-heh-heh!!!

Shawn