Re: Got a brake problem...

At 10:29 PM 12/1/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello,

Hi there.......!

>You see, I have a low pedal on my 82. But the braking action is not too bad.
>.. replaced the whole system and,  No Change.

The prop valve in our cars (The 82's) are lame and really dont fail. They're not like later cars that you have to hold open to bleed the brakes. To mE, it sounds like your either are just not bleeding the system good enou
gh OR you have done a great job and your brakes are not as rock hard as you would like them to be. My system is fairly new too and I have almost the same description for mine as you have. Maybe this is as good as it gets
for the 82's, no? Mines great for the system I have.

Shawn