Re: scirocco-l-digest V1 #48 (fwd)

On  1 Dec 96 at 15:36, Shawn C. Meze wrote:

> >Rick is bothered more than he will admit by his hit-and-run
> >incident. He accidentally sent the following to me only, so I am
> >forwarding it to the list.
>
> No, it wasnt by accident, Kevin changed the mailing list so now we
> all have to do some copy-paste action to get the reply's to the
> mailing list. (Ya, thanks kev!) Everybody tell him how much we like
> it this way.......

Actually, Pegasus has a address book, so all I had to do was go and
select the list.  I had a brain fart or something and forgot that
Kevin had changed it.  DAMN !!!!!!  I just sent 2 more replies to Tim
that I forgot to do the cc: to the list thing on :(

You get used to the reply being one way, and then when it changes you
got to remember how to reply.  My problem  is that I belong to 4
different lists and now 2 of them default to the sender, the other 2
to the list.  Just got to be more careful is all.  It is better this
way so we don't need to see all the personal bantering.

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA
(On Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound)