Re: scirocco-l-digest V1 #48 (fwd)

In a message dated 96-12-01 15:48:48 EST, eg1@ee.wustl.edu (Ilias Glavinas)
writes:

<< *Sniff*  Some low life hit my Scirocco yesterday.  It happened in a
 damn parking lot, and the bastard (or bitch) just left with no note
 or anything.  Luckily it was minor damage, but I'm a sad puppy to say
 the least. >>

Oh no!  This is horrible news!!  I am very sorry to hear this, Rick.  If you
don't mind me asking, were did they hit you?  I sure hope it won't cost too
much for a great repair.

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco