I wanna paint my wheels! Please help me :^)

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I have been planning this for a while and since my car is now officially off
the road I can paint the wheels.  My question is does anyone have any paint
experience or a brand of paint that is good and weather resistant.  I am
looking for a low-gloss flat black paint that I can spray myself.  Do you
think this is too hard for me to risk myself?  Thanks a lot.