Re: Rattling Front brakes. - 86 Scirocco

On Tue, 27 Aug 1996, Shawn Meze wrote:

> ratteling over bumps. My Scirocco does this but I cant gt to them until my
> wheel lock key gets here in the mail..... another saga......

That sounds familiar... my buddy and I drove to the Atlanta Comdex in his
Corrado SLC the spring before last.  Halfway there he realized that his
wheel lock key had been left behind!  Driving around the bad parts of Atlanta
without the ability to change a tire was a... character-building experience.

Kevin Wenzel - Director of Network Operations                   privateI, LLC
kwenzel@privateI.com                                Internet and Web Services
KB0MQM                        28.8 PPP/Shell Dialup and Private Port Accounts
                    ***  http://www.privateI.com/  ***