No Subject

Josh Clark wrote:

I have been planning this for a while and since my car is now officially off
the road I can paint the wheels.  My question is does anyone have any paint
experience or a brand of paint that is good and weather resistant.  I am
looking for a low-gloss flat black paint that I can spray myself.  Do you
think this is too hard for me to risk myself?  Thanks a lot.
--

	Josh what kind of wheels are they??  The reason I ask is that if they have a previous coat of paint or if they have been powder coated getting paint to stick will be a challenge.
	I bought a set of BBS rims that were gold and I didn't want gold.  SO I tryed to strip them to paint them.  It wouldn't come off.  I borught them to get sand blasted, it wouldn't come off.  Turns out they were powder coated.

	Oh well they look great on my friend's 88 Audi 90 now....

							DOM!