Re: Suspension 16v vs 8v

Yeah I told him to cancell his damn $1,000 order of parts from
VW...called up Ron's Parts and got all i needed for under $200.
Not Bad =] Sheesh, Houston Needs more VW shops on the North side, hehe.

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|