RE: Shine Racing in Walpole MA & VR6 Scirocco..

At 09:27 AM 8/15/96 -0700, Rodney Noriel wrote:
>Johnny,
>
>What can you tel us about this possible VR6 upgrade.  Is there a kit or is
>he proposing some kind of rework on the engine bay (weld in subframe...
>etc).
>I have an 82 and was considering a VR6, but looks like I'll attempt a G-60.
>
>Rodney Noriel

I have no info at all just yet (haven't stopped by Shine yet..hope to call
stop in next over the next week or so and talk with them).

I am thinking VR6 due to some article in a past EC that had a rabbit with a
VR6 so I figured I'd find out about it. I am just in the dreaming/wishing
stage now but I am trying to plan this to happen over the winter so that
I'll have a new toy to play with in the spring.

I expect the VR6 to be some major bucks compared to a 2.0 upgrade.... maybe
too many bucks at this point.

I'll post what I find out when I find out.

Thanks,
-johnny-
Johnny Scarborough Jr.                   jscarb@aolnorth.com
America Online, Inc.