RE: Shine Racing in Walpole MA & VR6 Scirocco..

posibly a VR6 upgrade, suspension mods, brake systems, roll cage,
body) and he is really the only local shop I know of.

Johnny,

What can you tel us about this possible VR6 upgrade.  Is there a kit or is
he proposing some kind of rework on the engine bay (weld in subframe...
etc).
I have an 82 and was considering a VR6, but looks like I'll attempt a G-60.

Rodney Noriel