RE: Shine Racing in Walpole MA & VR6 Scirocco..

At 12:58 PM 15/8/96 EDT, you wrote:

>I have no info at all just yet (haven't stopped by Shine yet..hope to call
>stop in next over the next week or so and talk with them).
>
>I am thinking VR6 due to some article in a past EC that had a rabbit with a
>VR6 so I figured I'd find out about it. I am just in the dreaming/wishing
>stage now but I am trying to plan this to happen over the winter so that
>I'll have a new toy to play with in the spring.
>
>I expect the VR6 to be some major bucks compared to a 2.0 upgrade.... maybe
>too many bucks at this point.
>
>I'll post what I find out when I find out.

If you're referring to the RPI car, I think it had a HUGE investment into
it.  Not only the engine, but also suspension from a 16v GTI(not just struts
and springs), new tranny.  I can't remember anything else, I don't have the
EC with me now, but it was very involved.

I hope it works out for you though.

Brandon Sommerville

What has four legs and an arm?   A happy pit bull!  ;)