RE: Single wiper and Califonia Special Scirocco

	I thought that the single wiper only went up to the 82 sciroccos and was
discontinued for 83.
	No sure though.

Dom,

I'm pretty sure the 83's had single too.  My experiemce with this was when
I purchased my 82, my girl firend at the time bought an 83 California
Special Scirocco.  Leather interior, 1.8L motor, Kamei Kit, 14" GTI wheels
and the like and she had a single wiper on her's too.

BTW, anyone know is their is any value to this car.  To my knowledge
California was the only state or place to get delivery of this car.  It
commemorated, I think the some production mile stone of the Scirocco.  It
came in silver only, 1.8L motor.  Full leather interior, a factory
installed Kamei Kit and was the only Scriocco at the time to have 14"
wheels.  I've seen some around totally beat up.  If I could find one I'd
surely try a restoration on it.  If you have the book "VW Power and Style"
 they have a picture of this car coming off the production line.

Oh those Days!

Rodney Noriel