Re: Test

In a message dated 96-08-08 19:00:36 EDT, Miles wrote:

<< It all depends on your pocketbook :)  I opted for the JH, or
 rather JN, because it allowed me to use my original AC.  I
 am certain that this is a valid decision point, but either way
 I was able to locate a code JN for about $500 used and
 complete.  This came from an 89 Fox, and is very similar to
 the JH, except this one has hydraulic lifters. >>

And smaller valves and less HP! I use my stock A/C with the
JH engine and I paid $100 less than you did AND I got the
intake with the throttle body, distributor, water pump, valve
cover and oil pan.
Ya just gotta shop around!!

Shawn