Re: Test

At 05:29 AM 8/9/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 96-08-08 19:00:36 EDT, Miles wrote:
>
><< It all depends on your pocketbook :)  I opted for the JH, or
> rather JN, because it allowed me to use my original AC.  I
> am certain that this is a valid decision point, but either way
----NOT certain...
> I was able to locate a code JN for about $500 used and
> complete.  This came from an 89 Fox, and is very similar to
> the JH, except this one has hydraulic lifters. >>
>
>And smaller valves and less HP! I use my stock A/C with the
>JH engine and I paid $100 less than you did AND I got the
>intake with the throttle body, distributor, water pump, valve
>cover and oil pan.
>Ya just gotta shop around!!

In a different neighborhood, Shawn.  Anyway... I got what was
available in town.  The HP spec was 2 less than the JH (88).
Price was 450 with the exhaust manifold I needed.  There was
that 100 core charge, but I kept my old 1.7 and all the spare
parts just because...
We've talked about this, geez :)

Miles Lott (http://www.insync.net/~milos)
A.A.S. E.E.T./SBE BCST ENG

KTXH Ch. 20 in Houston, TX - home of the
Rockets, Astros, Aeros, Terror