Re: Test

I tend to agree with Shawn on this.  I am running a JH in a pickup currently, and after doing a 16v
conversion in my last pickup, I am much more taken by the JH engine for it's ease of installation
and the low end torque of the 8v engine.

On the subject of Sciroccos, I need to know if anyone has converted their 75-76's dash harness to
the later A1 wiring.  I want to replace the sterring column as well as the dash loom so I can use the
later switches for TS/Wipers etc,.

Ciao,
Mike

80 Pickup w/83 GTI motor