Re: Re[2]: Stalling update (or, I feel soooo stupid!!)

At 01:56 PM 7/31/95 -0400, scirocco-l@privateI.com wrote:
>Ryan,
>

>>I have found that simply forcing the fan on by putting the switch
>>to 1 (AC) my engine never rises above 80% ..without kicking the fan
>>on manually it usually creeps up to like 98% before stoppping it's climb.
>
>I'm not too experienced with this and am still having problems with my
>heating/cooling you_name_it.  However, I do know that I can "Fix" the heating
>problem by turning my A/C on.  That's because my cooling fan switch is
>defective.  There's a 3-way switch at the bottom of the radiator that controls
>that fan speed.  Until I replace that switch I bypass it by running the A/C
all
>the time.  I could be wrong, this is per my mechanic.

This is correct.  The *radiator* thermo swith on the lower part of the
radiator turns the fan on to either low speed or high speed when the water
gets up to 92 - 95 degrees C, I think it is.   There is another switch
located on the fan housing which turns the fan on whenever the A/C is on.

Chris