Part request

-----Original Message-----
From: Spewey [mailto:spewey@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 12:55 PM
To: scirocco-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Part request

You can shim up the pressure but you will be reducing airflow if you use
the smaller metering plate that comes with the old system.  You will end
up running very rich.

I must disagree with my colleagues assertions; you will run richer for sure,
but not -very- rich, unless the thing is mis-tuned.  The early system runs
much fatter at higher rpms, but if you keep your foot out of it, your
mileage will be reasonable.

Hopefully you have a means to set the mixture after you install it.

David