Callaway Charge issues

http://picasaweb.google.com/Scirocco16vR32/Battery

These are a few pics of stuff I have been doing today.  The colors on
the battery harnesses were reversed...  Oh yea that was a Jetta I saw
in LA a couple weeks ago and forgot to post.

Miss Elise had a doctors appt today and they think she has a heart
murmur.  She was eating cake and I got a good candid shot.  (it's
easier to upload all pics on the card.)

I jumpered the blue wire and guess what?  14.00 vdc  After it was
running I removed it and got 13.99 vdc--not enough to make a
difference I would say, but it DID prove that the 65amp alternator
would not self excite and that the blue wire is necessary.