UK drivers?

I speed all the time.  You have to do it in open areas, and you can't
do it in traffic obviously.  But I drive fast, however I am one of the
safest drivers I know.  Living in Italy really hones the skills of
watching out for the other idiot.  My motto is that I promise not to
kill you in my car without telling you first.  No matter what happens
if I am not saying anything we are ok.  If you hear me say "oh shit"
that probably means we are going to die.  I used to do 90+ in the
mountains near Olbia in my 83 rabbit.  Those were two lane roads and
didn't always have guard rails.  I used to pass Alpha Romeo 143's and
Imola's on blind curves.

The only real accidents I have had was in an F150 on ice, and when
someone else rearended me in the rain.  Both were less than 20mph
collisions.

I tone it down with the family in the car, but when it's me I go fast
it's what I do.