Beating the dead horse that does not talk about H1 headlights

Hello list,

  In my endless attempt to find a way to not have to build my own wires and covers for the back of my H1 high beams to hook up to the harness, I like to know if anyone has cross references of cars that use H1 bulbs and if I am lucky pictures of the connectors in back of such set ups?

  Maybe even motorcycles?

  One can dream, no?

  Thanks,

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV.  Watch previews, get listings, and more!