Calling all NW listers

As I said if I can possibly be there I will.  Never raced before, but
I do want to see what the Callaway will do.  Therefore I may be
handing the keys to someone.

Any volunteers?  [wink]  Gordy out of a deep profound respect for you
and your family I can't let you do it Brother... You might not stop.
LOL

There are practice runs right?  I may do one of those.  But being that
there are going to professional photographers and video people
there... I'd rather not fall on my face.