OT: Ipod Classic

Ran across this:

"The Classic is good for plugging your whole music collection into
your stereo. Or it will be when the dock arrives. The Classic does not
ship with a dock, and no dock is made for it, but you can order a $50
Universal Dock from Apple. The order takes four weeks to process plus
another week to ship. Be kind and call those five weeks a month. A
month after unpacking my new Classic I will be able to hook it into my
stereo and charge it at the same time?something I expected to be able
to do on the day it arrived."

We already know the facts ($50 cable), but thought it was still funny.