So what are you all up to?

Well after Friday-track, Saturday-track and then drunken Bocce, and
Sunday-big eat out for my Mom's 80th I now have a beauty of a
headcold/cough. Seemed like the thing to do :(
As for the battery, try pulling the radio fuse to see if it's the offender,
rerouting that circuit through switched power has eliminated "dead battery
syndrome" on three of my old VWs so far. Or maybe you have a shitty
battery, that's the other option, pull the cables and see if it goes flat
all on its own.
Cathy