SOT: Old Ralph Bennett's Volkswagen

I'm not making any comments because I'll be in the same place a few winters
from now. Talked to my (drunken) paint guy on the weekend...! Keep going
Jules, you're getting there. Sanding here has ceased, the boy's shaved bay
Jetta has gone to the paint shop! Thank goodness. Jules, gonna be done for
H20i on the weekend?
Cathy