OT, but cars- Reality is stranger than fiction?

Oh I know they likely sent it to the auction, but what are the odds that
we'd know the new owner? It's actually sitting in our driveway right now,
and it IS our car, (who would think, we'd added some aftermarket stuff to
it, so it's pretty easy to identify! :) ) Didn't really ever expect to see
it back on the property. The cougar, OTOH, is still at large, last sighting
was a mile away instead of just down the block.

Cathy