OT, but cars- Reality is stranger than fiction?

So we have this new Mazda, and we traded in our old car at the Mazda
dealership when we got it.
Anyway, my son gets talking to his buddy three hours from here, and he's
saying how he got this new car, a Protege 5. Adam asks him the colour, dark
blue...so was ours. What tires does it have? Dunlops, and they're noisy on
the road. We traded ours with those tires because they made you consider
killling yourself at highway speeds, they howled like a banshee...anyway,
yeah, he got our car from a Honda dealer! What are the odds? It's hardly a
rare car. So when he shows up today we'll show him how badly we beat it at
the track!

Oh, and for today's odd news? There was a cougar spotted back in our woods,
and not the middle aged human kind that Adam's been known to locate either!
Cathy