Going for a drive

Well my mission was to drive about 45 minutes North to meet someone
that was selling a serial ATA drive at a really good price (I need one
to swap into my work laptop so I can browse my midget porn without THE
MAN finding out)  I went outside and started to leave that there was
this strange car in the drive.

Recent Ford Taurus, locked, hood warm, nobody around.

Since I am paranoid fooker I immediately moved my Glock to a little
better draw position.  (For those concerned I am licensed to conceal
carry and often do so)   Not that I was looking to shoot someone but I
didn't want to get caught surprised either.

Once I did a sweep of the property I called the Police and told them
that someone had abandoned a car in my drive.  No note, nobody
knocked, nothing.  The Police told me that I could have it towed at
the owners expense but ultimately they weren't concerned about my
parking problems.  Glad I pay taxes.

Called the owner of the house and he didn't know who's house it was
nor did he care if I had it towed.

So I call the towtruck and ask Andrea if she can handle it.  She says
yes and I leave a few minutes late for my meeting.  Sigh.

I drive north arrive 38 minutes late by this point, the seller had
some weird situation with his cell.  He's not there of course, I turn
around to go home and he calls and states that he is now home another
20 min or so North, and I am just not feeling it at this point.  I
wish him luck with the sale.

Andrea calls me the car owners friend showed up to get the car.
Apparently a 3rd party had dropped the car off so he could take it
pick up the owner at the airport.  The 3rd person had left it at the
wrong house and called him and asked where HIS cars were.  They figure
it out and come get the car, alot of apologies all around.

So I got a couple hours of scirocco time in for my troubles, and
didn't have to shoot anyone.  Good day had by all.  (much like the
line in "THE WAY OF THE GUN" at the sperm donation office... "I've
never killed anyone... " I didn't ask that. "But you SHOULD..."

LOL

Chris

--
80 Scirocco Callaway Indiana Red