Going for a drive

I went for a drive. The first great part was when I finally mastered a
particular turn.  Left hand, 3rd is usually too low, 2nd too high. TOday I
carried some speed into the turn and matched rpm's perfectly, used the upper
rpm's and 2nd gear to pull out in fine fashion.

Later, it had cooled down significantly.  I forget how much my car likes
cool dense air! Ah,a nice rip through the gears, zoom zoom zoom!

Backto your regularly scheduled Scirocco shennanigans.

GP