Julie's growing up

It's a VR6 stationwagon and when I test drove it for Daun, I made the salesman slide across the back seat when I test drove it.

Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Does this have something to do with Dauns new winter beater I heard a hint
about?
So.. Julie how drives a..... stationwagen?
Gonna take a while to wrap my brain around that one!
Daun in another SCirocco? What, it must be friday again.

GP

On 9/15/07, julie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Whelp, with the help of Daun, I finally bought a newer car. Not a
> Scirocco, but a VW just the same. A soccer Moms car with attitude :)
>
> Now we have to find another way to get the pizza for Cincy.
>
> Yup, We both drove our cars, Shadow (85 8v) and the 96 passat to Erie PA.
> Daun was joined by Foxxinthe box and we all had lunch at the best wing shop
> on the east coast. Quaker Steak & Lube. Titles traded, we parted ways
>
> The run home was fine till I stopped for gas. I read the owners manual,
> but could not work out how to open the flap for the gas. New fangled
> machines.... A quick call to daun solved that dilema....
>
> 700 miles and 10 hours of driving. I am beat & ready for bed....
>
> Thanks Daun. Jill loves the heated seats :)

"Fatal mistakes rarely happen, but funny things often do"