Losing my Love Juice

Boy and we keep having subjects with enuendo....hehehe.....My guess for the whine could be a bearing alternator perhaps, or maybe the tensioner...8v or 16v?

Josh Holtgrewe <noodles44x2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I changed the oil pan and valve cover gasket in my '86 but it still drips some oil. I was wondering if there is any other suggestions where to look to for an oil leak. Also, I have noticed a high pitched whine coming from the engine while it is running. It sounds like a bad power steering pump, but I don't have power steering. Thanks for all your help.
Josh~