Losing my Love Juice

On 6:41 pm 09/13/07 Neptuno <neptunonc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Boy and we keep having subjects with enuendo....hehehe.....My guess
> for the whine could be a bearing alternator perhaps, or maybe the
> tensioner...8v or 16v?

Seems to me there's an O ring between the block and the oil filter flange
that can leak. I can't even remember all the places where mine have leaked
from. Another option is to just stock up on cardboard and carry oil?....oh,
oil temp sensor, that's another leaker. Rear main seal if it's coming from
the bottom of the bell housing...hell, oil just wants to be free...return
to the ground from whence it came...
cathy