WOT RANT

  It is the "W" word.
  I once said I was going to the USA for my work, and got the special
grilling session. I was so amused while explaining it was work related
*training* that they finally let me trough.
  I guess Customs employees are the same all over :-)

    Jean-Claude
    84 8v (had no trouble driving me through Maine for vacation, German
accent and all)

Spewey a ?crit :