Bit Torrent Speeds

Tough question.

Many differetn things can affect your speed. How many seeders, haw many
leechers.

Sometimes they use your share ratio to set your download speed IIRC. The
more you share, the faster the download.

Are you behind a firewall? You need to have ports forwarded to your PC for
bittorrent to work properly.

Or just let it run for a day or two, and see how the speed changes.

Just some ideas here.

Cheers.

Marc