OT: Bit Torrent Speeds

Hi all,

	Heading OT here, but I know there are bit torrent users on the list.
Delete now if you're not interested.

	I set up uTorrent and starting monkeying with it this weekend.  It
connects fine and all, but I was expecting faster speeds.  My DSL speed was
measured at a ~384k upload rate and ~1200k download rate.  As I'm saving
files, I consistently see download rates in the 35-45k range.  Is this about
right?  For all the noise about bit torrent, I expected faster downloads.
Any help would be appreciated.

-Brad
'86 Scirocco 16v

Find out how you can get spam free email.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/3