Ohhhh... Pain

I'll keep ploughing along. I like learning complex things, soooo, it looks like I might paint it as well.
Heck, I know a "hammer mechanic" that does a great job! Victors about 95% done with the rough sanding. Final sand on the rear DS and the rear apron then its stripped. Pics of Weekend 4 and even pics of the fibers I extracted from under my nail.
http://scirocco.menloparkrandd.com/ Click on Day 4
The doc at the ER looked at my finger and said it didn't look that bad. I opened the envolope and showed him the fibers and he gasped :) He blocked the nerve and started to cut. My finger STILL has very little feeling. Ohhh and I did wear safety gloves today :)