SOT: checking in

Still here.  Still haven't gotten Gisele to run, but with good reason.  The
summer blew by (because we were working so far away) and I haven't really
had too much time to get out there to the car.  I hate to start something if
I only have an hour or so, because I know it is going to take more than an
house or so :P

I have bought a blow torch to attempt the injector seat removal.  I am
motivated, just have to find a spare weekend (with summer coming to an end,
there will be plenty of those in about a month).

The biggest reason I have had to put the car on the back burner...  I have
decided to go back to school.  I hate PR, and I knew this as I was
graduating like 9 years ago.  So, I have started attending Devry for their
Technical Management degree with an emphasis in IT, all online.  So, next
Cincy I should be able to speak computer-geek with the rest of you crowd :)

So, I am hoping some reinforcements show up this fall to help out 1 weekend
with Gisele.  It would be so fun to take her to the mountains of NC to Cedar
Mountain, outside of Brevard.  I found some great twisty roads up there that
just screamed "You should be driving a Scirocco."

Just keeping everyone updated!
Lexan

PS- good luck Julie!!!  I have been following your trials with Victor, and I
am rooting for you.  It will be worth it!

Gear up for Halo® 3 with free downloads and an exclusive offer.
http://gethalo3gear.com?ocid=SeptemberWLHalo3_MSNHMTxt_1