SOT: checking in

<snip> I found some great
> twisty roads up there that just screamed "You should be driving a
> Scirocco."
>
> Just keeping everyone updated!
> Lexan

Good to hear from you eh? That Scirocco of yours better have plans to be at
Cincy....and GL with school. I started school again for like my 45th year
in a row...hard to get back into the routine.

Scirocco content: Yep, I'm firmly commited to MS now, I spent this evening
removing the old CIS/Bosch harness (what a rats nest that was). Here's
hoping the car will start again. AND!! I now own a tool to safely remove
the wires right at the fuseblock connectors! I'll bring it to Cincy if
anyone feels brave enough to tease wires back that far.

Cathy