Ohhhh... Pain

On 2:44 pm 09/09/07 "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bloodie knuckles,split finger nails,scrapes,bruises,scabs,pain,
> frustration,and most of all happness,when things kind of come
> together as you envisioned them.
>   The pride that comes from others recognizing what you have
> accomplished.Besides that when the turbo finally kicks in just
> imagine the grin that is directly related to boost pressure.
>  It is really worth it!You have just had a taste of the good life.
> Later,
> ole blue

I ran into a fellow yesterday at the track who has a very fast car; I've
known him for a long time. I asked him about his, and then told him (in a
rather apologetic matter) about mine, obviously my car's not all that fast.
He said something to the effect that any personal best is worth
celebrating. There's such a satisfaction connected with doing something
that you find challenging and succeeding with it. Having helpful advice
from others and learning new things just makes the final result that much
better too.  Keep plugging away at it Julie, it'll be gorgeous when it's
done!
Cathy