Alive but whiney

After a couple of days driving to work I'm starting to get worried about
one of the rattling noises. The vibration I'm very certain is the mounts
but there is a second noise that sounds more like metal on metal. It is
almost like it's coming from the back. I have the 13" rims that came
with the car on it and the stock drum breaks. A mechanic just looked
over my break job (which for the back was springs, cylinders, and
cables, shoes were similar size to the new ones) and couldn't find any
problems but the stopping is still a bit light. The rear also has new
suspension. Could any of that be making a sort of metal rattling noise?

Of course I could be deaf and its actually coming from the engine
compartment.

--
	--Jacob Hawes
Cars: