MkII cluster removal

It's been a while for me, and in my case, I always managed to have a fresh
tatoo on my back to make the experience that much better. I'd also suggest
verifying that his odometer works (and fix it while you're there if not),
also, replace any of the little Christmas tree lights that are burnt out,
or perhaps even replace the lot of them while it's out.
Cathy

(reminds me, the Cabby's in need of that, yay)