MkII cluster removal

OK, I have a game we can play.  Pretend you are telling someone how to
take out the instrument cluster on an 84 MkII who has never done it
before.  I am going from memory so please patch up the stuff I missed.

Unhook battery negative
Remove fuzzy panel below steering wheel if equipped (90? turn clips?)
[optional] remove wheel with 24mm or 15/16" socket
remove two phillips screws from cluster bezel and pull out
reach under and squeeze speedo cable clip to detach (84 screw-on?)
reach under and pull off 2 multiplugs at bottom left and right
remove two phillips screws from cluster and withdraw

Is that about right?
How about the light switch, how is that held in again?

This is for that nice guy Ben last week...he's getting a new voltage
stabilizer and light switch.